Doraville, Georgia

It's been 2 months now since I have been waiting for my paycheck from this company, they still haven't paid me, telling me that they don't have the funds, meanwhile they are still in business, accepting clients and insurance money. DO NOT WORK for this company.

I am not the only one that this happened to. Unfortunately I saw the reviews after being hired, all while thinking that this wouldn't happened to me since they now claim that they are coming back in business, etc etc ... but obviously nothing has changed. from 1995 to now they are still not paying their employees.

No matter how much money they offer you and how desperate you are, don't bother, you will regret it sooner or later. Just avoid the headache all together.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 04, 2014.

Comments

Me and My Nanna, LLC has paid all the parties associated with our Agency. Our company had to undergo a revamp from the end of December 2014-June 2015.

We now have 27 counties that we are servicing.

At that time, we had the wrong people in our offices. We can assure anyone who is reading this that those days of old are far gone.

Duluth, Georgia, United States #941175

Had the same thing happen to me. Dr.

Scott is a scam artist and has scammed my mother out of thousands of dollars.

She had my mother co-sign for a business opt with me and MY manna llc. Boughts cars and everything using the business loan and didn't pay her employees back when the location was in Roswell, ga

to Anonymous #1148266

I am so very sorry that you feel this way. Your Mother is a very nice person and has been nothing but nice to me.

Our business agreement didn't work as planned. Things happen and it's unfortunate. There were several things that were done, on both our parts, that should have been handled differently. This forum is not the place to discuss business issues.

By all means, contact us...this can be fixed. Until then, let's not use this platform as a way to disparage or sullied my name.

Thanks,