I am a Certified nurse assistance , my job is not easy. When I go to work I expect to get paid for my services.

I worked for me and my nanna LLC home care agency and they never paid me my money. This has happened with other co workers. I was warned the same thing, The owner of the company is a fraud. Her name is Dr.

Tongie Scott. GOOGLE HER! SHE RIPS PEOPLE OFF! DO NOT do business with these people, they are ripping people off.

Even their own employees. I was told that my paycheck was handed directly to the mail man and I have never got it. When I called me and my nanna and said I never received my check, their response was "yeah, things like that happens a lot"!! What a JOKE.!!

They are LIARS AND RIPOFFS! DO NOT WORK FOR THEM OR DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

Comments

As I look at what was written, it is with great sorrow that you had to go through this. Yes, I have been falsely accused of several things, and that's unfortunate that the Internet is used as "judge" and "jury".

However, those who know me-know my character. Things were bad for a while...a long while...but I implore you to do something for me.

Call our office...leave your name and number and the reason for your call. You will be taken care of...and then...come back to this site and tell the results.

Me and My Nanna