Lawrenceville, Georgia

I have tried for several months to get this company to refund my money. They violated me by going into my business checking account and literally stealing my money ($359.40). They are *** artist and should be reported to federal officials.

This type of treatment has been going on for years from them. I have vowed that I will work to put a stop to their evil and wicked business practices

Do not, please do not do business with these people. I beg of you. If you have money to just give away, do it with a charity that helps people. Not with these scoundrels.

Had an Experience with Me And My Nanna?

Comments

Please disregard this post.I am the author of said post and I was furious with a company that had taken our funds unbeknownst to us.

As you can very well see, I am not very computer savvy.

If there is a way to remove this; it should definitely be removed.

P.S.The company finally refunded our monies.

Best,

Me and My Nanna, LLC

Virtual staffing.net Virtual Staffing "I used this company for several years, at the time I was pretty new to the internet and was under the impression I was getting a reasonable service from the..." Read more 10-15 Transit shady,unfair practices breaking laws. 10-15 Transit "I too also worked for 1015 Transit and regretted every minute of it. Let me tell you what I noticed and dealt with while working. A certain driver..." Read more Bravo Home Entertainment - Now calling themselves "D.E.I. Marketing" - still scamming! Bravo Home Entertainment "I responded to a job posting for "DEI Marketing", only to discover that they are in fact a shell company of Bravo Home Entertainment. I guess too many people complained..." Read more Barrister Global Services Network - They haven't paid me for my work Barrister Global Services Network "It has been over several months, and have not gotten paid for my work. Have signed work orders. I have worked hard, been very responsible, and care about the quality of..." Read more Little Caesars - Raw chicken and pork puzza Little Caesars "Ordered a pizza. 3 teenage girls running the business. Only 1 spoke broken english. 2 zero english spoken. Gave my family a raw pizza. When I returned it the next..." Read more Cohen And Grossman - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen And Grossman "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more